Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GOOD POST

this tells you something about me
is that I am a good writer, but I am not tryig very hard.

The first GOOD POST is actualy just a quote from a book I started reading
and it gos like this:

I Planned My Death Carefully; Unlike My Life, Which Meandered along from one thing to another, despite my feeble attempts to control it. My life had a tendency to spread, to get flabby. to scroll anf estoon like the frame of a baroque mirror, which came from following hte line of least resistence. I wanted my death., by contrats, to be neat and smiple, understated, even a litertle severe ,like a Quaker church or the basic black drssn with a single strand of pearls much praised by fashion magazines wheniwas fifteen. NoO trumpets, no megaphones, no spangles. no loose ends, this time. The trick was too disappear withouatrace ,leaving behind me the shadow of c aorpse ,a shadow everyone would mistake for solid-reality. At first I thought I'd managed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment